When will i be able to pee alone agian?

Ugh! LOL.

My daughter is 16 months.. i close the door.. she opens it!! lol and sits there and watches me...

I know once i get her broke from it... the one im carrying now will do the same.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 3:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm 29 and still interupt my mom in the bathroom sometimes...don't hold ur breath!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• When she moves out!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Those days are OVER!!!! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Put her in a safe place. I tell my DD who is 17 months, I'm going to go pee pee I'll be right back and then go.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yup! mine are 13 and 15 years old and if they are at home I never get a moment alone!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• nope.. your srewd.. lol my oldest is 5 and i still get no time alone..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• When my son was mostly pottty trained, I started stepping out and shutting the door while he did his business. I told him I was giving him privacy. When I went to the bathroom, I wouldtell him him it his turn to give me privacy while I use the bathroom and shut the door. There are now days where I will be in the bathroom and he needs to use the toilet and he will undress, get on the toilet and sit there for 10 minutes until I am finished with whatever so he can have privacy.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• for every pee break? Never. My mom actually just said something about this last night when I tried to pee alone and didn't happen. She said "He is 2 YOU are 23 and still barge into the bathroom to ask me things" She said that by the time me, DS, and my dad stop coming into the bathroom bothering her she will be so old she will have to have someone else be there to help her pee lol
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Use it!!! Take her in with you and put her on her own little potty! Not so much to train her, but to at least get her used to the idea of the potty!!!

As for peeing alone...They do have to move out at some point, right?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• never if its not the kids its the dog.at least the kids can shut the door...the dog cant so you know if he comes in and out thats it all is out there.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009