why do i feel like this...

for all of you out there that helped me and told me that karma would come around,well it did.military man called my husband.i dont think my neighbor new.well she was caught in a bag full of lies.and he also told my husband about all the rumors all my neighbors were saying.(i kind of didnt really want that one to be true)we still cant figure out why he spilled the beans .he is an intelligence expert in the army so our thought is he did do this for a reason.for what we are most apprciative for.BUT why after ive won the the war why do i feel so bad?maybe i didnt want my instincts to be right.but he validated everything?any ideas???

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I am having a hard time understanding what you're even talking about. Sorry. Sometimes winning a fight or proving your point isn't always the best thing and it doesn't always feel good. For me, it's about right and wrong. It doesn't always feel good to do the right thing just like sometimes doing the wrong thing feels good. But you still have to step back and see the bigger picture.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• basically we have the neighbors from hell for 2 yrs.her husband is in the service and not living at home.she has been lying about me alot.enough to get every one against me.she did all these bad things to me and nobody believed me.well she lied to her husband about something i saposidly did.her husband was mad and called mine.hmm she was caught in a lie.this had been going on for 2 yrs. she turned all the neighbors against me.it seemed that they also were spreading tall tales about me.well army man told my husband all this. i dont get it .but everyone told me that karma would come around and it did.that GOD for the the military man....why did he spill the beans???
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• maybe because he knows his wife is CRAZY & he's over it. So he spilled the beans so SHE can learn a big lesson.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Maybe you feel bad for her because you are compassionate, & you now how embarrassing it must be for her to face the neighborhood after all her lies. If your heart is truly compassionate, then you don't want to retaliate or seek revenge, you want to make amends w/ the person who hurt you. You feel bad because you have a pure heart.....that's rare nowa days.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no i am not going seek revenge.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009