What is the best site or program to edit your photos?

mommy2be112008

Asked by mommy2be112008 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• picnik.com
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 3:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It really depends on what you want. There is one that you have to pay for but they used to offer a free trial. I believe it is called aviary and you can do some really unusual things with your photos. Just google aviary and photo editing and it should come right up.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Irfan View is free to download online and it is pretty good. I use it for mine.
    TieDyeMom

Answer by TieDyeMom at 5:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• paint.net - it's free; easy to learn; and almost as good as anything you could buy
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Here's the link to Aviary that Casperskitty mentioned...http://aviary.com/home
    There is still a free version of it along with the upgrade you have to pay for.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• try downloading picture it 9 . I love it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I use GIMP, which is free as well. It does depend upon what you want to do with the photos. If you just want to remove red eye and maybe crop, then I would not go with GIMP.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 2:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Paint.net is wonderful! it's free and it's not confusing like photo shop. There is a paint.net group on here too to help you along with your learning!! And free plug ins too!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• picasa
    and it is free to download
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 8:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The best? Photoshop. I have Photoshop CS4, but it is VERY expensive. The other ladies have great ideas for othe programs that aren't as expensive.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:08 AM on May. 6, 2009