Post baby body

Does anyone look like they did before they had a baby? If so how did you do it? My body looks RADICALLY different lol and I've heard that it takes a year after they are born for you to look like you did before is this true? If anyone has any diet or exercise tips for a REALLY busy mom let me know..thanks!! :)

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 3:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It took me a year to loose the last ten pounds, but I still do not look the same. many moms, like myself, get the flabby strechy belly that no mater how thin you are will only be gone with a tummy tuck. It is good to be as healthy as possible, but learn to love your new body too.
    AJmamma

Answer by AJmamma at 3:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I dont know that I look the same but I am getting there for sure.. and to be honest if you are busy you might think u want to do DVDs at home but if i was you i would join a gym and get a work out buddy, set 3 days a week.. I personally go to ballys in washington state, and i also go to college and work fulltime.. ballys has a daycare thats free. i go between work and school..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I don't think your body ever completely looks the same. During my last pregnancy and afterwards I used The Cinch Weight Lose program to get my body back. It is a program based on helping people lose the inches (fat) and maintain their lean muscle. Now I actually weigh less than when I graduated high school, after having three kids. I feel good and my body doesn't look too bad either, at least according to my husband. : )

P.S. I lost the weight without exercising. I don't make the time with three little ones and a husband that works nights. I know I should exercise, but when.....
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009