help please

im in my first trimester when i eat i can only eat a lil and then i feel even sicker then ever like i have to go throw up. but im so hungry, i dont even eat over two meals a day anymore because it makes me so sick. what can i do to help this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id def talk to your doc are you actually throwing up.. zofran may work for you thats what i took till 26 wks preg..
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well in my first trimester, I just couldn't eat because I was so sick. I never actually threw up though. If you can't hold anything down you need to call your doctors office and tell them exactly how much your eating, but then you just vomit right after. good luck. You can try soda crackers, and ginger ale?(SP)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• my doctor told me to try sea-bands, you can get them at the local walmart there in expensive. they work by triggering a pressure point in the wrist, so there no meds or side effects! i swear by them, i can eat anything, the 1st day i had them it was my 19th b-day and i threw up eveything i ate, some party, well once i put them on i couldnt stop eating, it was funny. go out and get a box, they work wonders!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009