Caribbean help??????

My husband and I would love to take a vacation. We would like some place in the caribbean. We have been to Cancun and took a cruise to several islands. We love the beach and I like to do some sight seeing! Any suggestions?

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 3:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Travel

• I wouldn't suggest the bahamas. They are dirty and the people are not friendly JMO! I absolutely LOVED jamaica!
    Osstie

Answer by Osstie at 3:56 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i had a friend who was from barbados.she was gorgeous and i have never heard anything bad..
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Is there really a bad beach or Island??? I like the ones with the mountains. just curios, why not another cruise?? and which islands did YOU like the best?? You can get a book from the library on all the islands there and check them out. I would be looking for the best value for my money. I have done St Thomas and St Martin twice and St Johns and the Bahamas a few times. Also Cozumel. I would go anywhere again or for the first time!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• After my father-in-law, Charlie Bell, died, I was feeling really sad. Then this thought burst into my brain: Don't be sad for me! I'm in Bermuda with my shorts on.
    cheeky927

Answer by cheeky927 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Cruises are great. If you cruise during peak Hurricane season you'll get the best deals. (Aug/Sept) Don't worry about hurricanes, the ships just go around or change itinerary. The best part of itinerary change is that they typically give you something free, like free drinks. My family cruises several times a year, we prefer Carnival or Royal Caribbean. Norwegian is coming up in the world, but their customer service is awful on land. Celebrity is nice, but try to get a newer ship, they are owned by RCCL.
    This is the travel agency I use, they are really awesome and really do get the best deals.
    www.Crucon.com

AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 2:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009