prob tmi but i need to ask. i had my 1st n last section on the 23rd of feb. i got my pe.. a few days ago and its so heavy (bright red with dark red small clots)i have to change my pad like every hour..i also had a tubal i dont have cramps but my va jayjay hurts.. is this normal...sorry for tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could you like reword this? Because their are a lot of different things you are asking about, I think anyhow? Very hard to understand?
    Anonymous

• I don't know anything about the tubal, but I believe it's fairly normal to have a heavier flow your first period after pregnancy. Mine was very heavy, but has gradually gotten lighter. My son's 19 mos now, and it's back to the way it was before pregnancy. (I also had a c-section)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree it's very hard to understand what you are asking.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• from c-section point of view-- i've never noticed a change. i have heard women say they bleed heavier after a baby. i didn't though. i never have pain in the "va-jayjay" after my c-section which was with my first child. so having it with the last kid it could be different. for me after a vaginal birth i started have sharp pain down there. hope someone else can help you with your question a little better.
    mommaseyes

Answer by mommaseyes at 7:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009