What is the worse thing that happened when you fell asleep or turned your back for 5 minutes with your 2 year old?

ARRRRRGH! My two year old and I was watching Dora in the living room and I happened to doze off not even 5 minutes. I woke up and lil j done poop and used all the wipes and tried to wipe his toosh. Not only that he got the soiled diaper and smeared the poop all over the place, the carpet, the tv, the computer and the tables and couch. Then he took the diaper and laid it on my lap. I happen to just jolt up and I see the diaper laying in my lap and lil j looking at Dora like nothing has happened. I was stunned and speechless and I just bust out crying because it was so overwhelming....

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 4:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine stuck an M&M is his nose, hehe.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I went upstairs to go to the restroom, and came right back down and he had taken marker to the walls and furniture!!!!! I mean marker was everywhere. He even colored himself.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• He stuck his hand in the dog bowl. Luckily he didn't eat any.
    Anonymous

• Called 911, they called back 5 minutes later, didn't even know how he did.
    Anonymous

• He drew on my desk, wall, and entertainment center with sharpie. Also one day I was exhausted and was dozing on the couch, he got outside on the poarch and thankfully the poarch gate was closed but he still palyed on the poarch for a while, while I napped.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My son stuck toys in the vcr and knocked down the TV in his room (its a small tv/vcr combo set he wasnt by the tv when it fell over and wasnt hit). I just went to go wash my hands and in just that split second he must have gotten bored lol. Two year olds are really fast no matter how much you are keeping your eye on them. Dont feel bad it happens sometimes. Just thank God that he did not do anything else that was serious.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well my lovely daughter was just a little stinker! I had food outside on the grill so I went out their to grab it. I put the brawts on a plate and placed it onto the table. Went backoutside for the burgers and hotdogs. While I was outside that time my daughter did the following:

- Took a whole bag of chips that was on the table and threw it on the floor along with the glass plate full of brawts, and managed to mash all of the chips up.

- Went into the bathroom and threw all of the garbage that was in the trash can into the toilet, along with all of my cats food. I had un used tampons that she got ahold of as well and decided to shove those in the toilet too.

How I was just so pleased to come back inside to find majority of our supper smashed on the floor. But thank heavens she didn't hurt herself in the meantime on the broken glass.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• tried to put a dog leash in the paper shredder (thank God it was OFF)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Lol wow the things toddlers do!
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My 3 year old was supposed to be laying down for her nap, when I went in there to check on her she was in MY bath room with my make up bag. She has mascara and lip stick (red) all over her and the walls.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009