What are the kind of jobs where employees can get away with everything?

I went to a Lab for blood work I started to notice that the technician was not wearing gloves before I was ready to tell her about the gloves a man came into the room and was telling her where she wanted it his urine to be place on. she replied "put at the table" (where I was asked to be seated) the man left and she whispered "oh no what was his name? then she throws the urine away (still none of this is of my business). At the end I had to tell her not to forget the gloves. The technician said "it is kind of busy today"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• You really need to contact OSHA on this one. Please don't let this slip through the cracks. Thanks!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sounds like an unprofessional place
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ria7 Oh yes, I'm not coming back again op
    Anonymous

• uhmm.. i definitely would NOT have gone along with the bloodwork...

i can't believe she threw away the urine sample. isn't that a bio hazard type of thing?

idk..
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 4:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Any government job. My friend just told me she has to pretend to be working the last two days nothing to do. How lucky she is. But she had to study hard to get the position she is in now.
    Anonymous

• relsmom she used the garbage can. I was just thinking what was going to be the excuse given to the man who was supposed to get tested. Perhaps they will tell him to repeat the test. Crazy place. op
    Anonymous

• I would have asked for a different person, and would of mentioned it if concerned you. Didn't sound seem professional about urine containeer either.
    Anonymous

• I was so ready to make a complaint but when I called the Lab 1800 number they put on hold...so I just gave up. Sad
    Anonymous