What would you pick?

I know some moms are against their children modeling and some parents are ok with it.

One of my children is meeting with a modeling agency this weekend in New York. Id like him to make a great first impression but not have him dressed "safe" and look like all the other kids that go there.

What would you dress your child in if it was yours meeting with an agency for the first time? By the way, my son is 5.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• Dress him like you would for church.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ralph lauren.an argyle sweater with a button shirt and chinos.maybe some some docksider shoes.a little slick in the hair...cute real cute.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Something nice. We love Gap clothes, Tommy Hilfiger, or Ralph Lauren. They are always so cute. When I enter them in contests or photo shoots that is usually what I put them in.
    Anonymous

• I would not do well with this, cuz the first thing that came to mind was a crisp white tee shirt and some clean new bib overalls.... lol...

I think there is nothing cuter then a kid in overalls.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i think that at age 5 he is to young to make that choice as to be a model. He will grow up fast enough as it is but to add this will make him grow up even faster. but if you are really going to be so.........to let him do this then you should dress him anyway he wants to be i mean after all you are letting a 5 year old do this.
    Anonymous

• let him pick. show the agency his creativity. thats what they are looking for anyway. someone out of the mold. just dont let him go too far.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2009