gassy and pregnant!

im 7 weeks and 2 days i started having gas and heartburn will this go away or be with me threw my whole pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it will be there the whole pregnancy..sorry
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sorry, you're pretty much stuck with that! Ask your doctor or midwife for some home remedies to help!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• and mine got even worse when I hit 25 weeks and I dont even have worning that they are coming anymore and i work in a VERY quite office VERY EMBARRASSING!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 4:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wish there would be someone that has the answer :))) I guess the gassy part can go away (try to work on your diet) but when it comes to heartburn it may be better in the second trimester and then come back once your stomach is all squeezed and crowded by growing uterus and baby :)) Sorry...
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 4:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Unfortunately it stays the whole pregnancy. I agree with polkamama that the gassy part can go away if you work on your diet.
    danyle02

Answer by danyle02 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009