• In the Spotlight:

stupid question haha

if you had unprtected sex about a week or 2 before your period you can still get your period on time even if you are pregnant right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no. you don't get your "period" when your pregnant, you may have bleeding, but it is not your period.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• technically you can't get your period when you are pregnant..
    Anonymous

• basically you had sex when you were ovalating.if you were pregnant you probly wouldnt get or bleed the exact day you would have gotten your period.usually you bleed after.but before you know your pregnant.i dont know if this is good or bad for you but good luck...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My aunt had her normal period for five months of her pregnancy, and had a healthy full term baby girl. I had a normal period my first month of pregnancy, thats why my due date was inaccurate... first due date was 9/15/04 second after first ultrasound was set 08/14/04 was induced 3 weeks early and born 7/27/04 at 6lbs 3 oz 19 1/2 in mature lungs and all.... So YES you can have your period while pregnant sorry ladies to dissappoint ya'll
    Anonymous

• a period no. but for all intensive purposes yes.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2009