i look pregnant after i eat alot/ What can i take to go to the bathroom that can also lose weight?

When ever i eat which is ussually alot i look like im pregnant does this happen to anyone else?

And does anyone know any laxative i can take that WONT make my stomach hurt like if i have diarreah and or something that will make my going to the bathroom easier and help me lose alot of weight?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 5:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Health

• Only people with an eating disorder would take a laxative to lose weight!
    Anonymous

• i have hemroids and i had a laxative so that i could go to the bathroom easier and the one i was prescribed made my stomach hurt so i havent gone back tto the doctor because i have no money for the visit and the medication and really? i didnt know that it was for people with eating disorders?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You don't take laxatives to lose weight! You also did'nt mention in your post about the actual medical reason you had to take them.
    Anonymous

• I KNOW LAXATIVES dont MAKE YOU LOSE WHEGHT THAT IS WHY IM ASKING IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMTHINGLIKE ONE OR SOMETHING I CAN TAKE THAT I GUESS WILL WORK LIKE ONE OR IF MABY THERE IS ONE OUT THERE TO HELP ME LOSE WEIGHT AND I ALSO NEED IT NOT ONLY THE HEMROIDS BUT I NOTICED I GET A LOT OF BAD CRAMPS FROM NOT GOING TO THE BATHROOM GOOD I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE EXPLAINED BETTER
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• you are really skinny. you probally should pack on a few pounds all around!!
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2009