Does position matter?

Does postiton really matter? SOme people have told me that certain positions can give you either sex of the baby. Does him going deep have anything to do with conceiving faster? Just curious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• doggy style helps u conceive faster
    Anonymous

• NOt really from what i'm aware of. When You conceive has been known to if you do it before ovulation you're more likely to conceive a girl. After ovulation a boy...
    But all a certain position will help you get pregnant better. I've heard being on top does nothing for the women in getting pregnant. BUt, this has never been proven.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My RE told me missionary only. But...that's no fun lol We concieved our son with me bent over our counter..... So much for rules lol
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I haven't personally experience it but my good friend and her husband swear by it and have had 1 girl 1 boy...planned so they say!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• dont know about planning the sex based on position, but the deeper the penetration the more likely to conceive because the sperm doesnt have as far to travel. (from behind,Doggy Style,ontop-cowgirl or reverse cowgirl,ur legs over his shoulders..etc)
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Position doesn't determine sex lol. You've got a 50/50 chance for one or the other unless you have twins :P
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no. sex depends on when you ovulate to your sex. female sperm get their faster. so if you ovulate then have intercourse most likely a girl. but not always. as for you concieving, its faster if you actually orgasm. you pump the sperm up you faster and stronger.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2009