How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

What's your favorite little rhyme or tongue twister? I remember my grandmother teaching me all sorts of cute rhymes when I was a little girl. I think its all the little things in life we are taught that make life so meaningful. Its a form of learning. It just creates fond memories of our childhood.

environmentalpa

Asked by environmentalpa at 5:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's another one I learned from my mommom...
    A BIG BLACK BUG BIT A BIG BLACK BEAR AND MADE THE BIG BLACK BEAR BLEED BLOOD.

Try saying that one 3 times and see how far you get with it- LOL!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I never heard any growing up... I envy anyone that did! I was Raised by A Mean Illeterate Eldely man & his Wife. She wanted A Baby Girl so she took me from the hospital I was Born in & they kept me & Lied to me! It wasn't A Good Life at all! Going onto your Woodschuck.. I don't know how much he can chuck. But one lives under my old '73 Plymouth Fury III. Happlily I think? However I Treasured my own Daughters who are My World! Now I have Grandsons & Step Teen Grandsons!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that Angellinda...but you can break the chain and I'm sure you have. You can teach all these fun things to your grandkids!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Shelly sold sea shells by the sea shore. Lol! I can type it but I can't say it!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ms. suzie had a sail boat, the sail boat had a bell, the sail boat went to heaven, Ms. suzie went to hell-o operator, please give me number 9 and if you disconnect me I will kick you- from behind the refrigerator, there was a piece of glass, ms. suzie sat upon it and cut her big fat- ask me no more questions please tell me no more lies. The girls are in the bathroom the boys are zipping up there flies. ms. suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the d a r k d a r k d a r k, dark dark dark!
    Do not teach this to your children. That is the only reason I put it on here was to show how inappropriate it is!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I drop my dolly in the dirt. I asked my dolly if it hurt and all my dolly said to me is whah whah whah!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I stuck my head in an old skunks whole the old skunk said oh bless my sole, take it out, take it out, remooooove it, I remooooooooved it, too late!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• my mother wasnt the greatest of mothers. so please dont judge what you read...

peter piper picked a pound of potent premer primer pot.

though odd it helped my speech impediment.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• LOL! THAT'S STRANGE!
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 2:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009