WHATS THE ONE THING THAT YOU SECRETLY CANT STAND ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORS?

WHAT DO THEY DO OR NOT DO THAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY ? HAVE YOU TOLD THEM? IF YOU COULD WOULD YOU AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

jesussaves424

Asked by jesussaves424 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are loud, ignorant rednecks! We live in apartments & they have a small patio w/ just a few feet of dirt (that used to be grass) and they treat it like a huge backyard. They have a chain hanging from the tree that they swing from. One guy climbs up the tree w/ knives. There is one women living w/ her two baby daddy's & 3 kids in a 3 bedroom...it's nuts! And she's big & nasty and never wears enough clothes....just a tiny mumu or sundress. It's disgusting. Their kids are terrible & bratty. One of them talks ALL the time about EVERYTHING and doesn't know when to shut up! They are really two-faced...try to be all nice, then go complain to the manager about every little thing. They're dirty & nasty & gross. UGH!! I hate them!!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Their two facedness. They are really nice to our faces but talk badly about us when they think we aren't around.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The fact that I hear them arguing and having sex. And they don't even care that I can hear them.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am friends with my neighbors but they have 2 kids and are never home...which ok whatever to each their own but from the moment they wake up until the kids bedtime they are out...and then she will come over to my house and bitch and moan about how her kids don't sleep......I just want to scream "its cuz they don't know its their home!" its like a strange house to them because they NEVER spend time there so they aren't comfortable enough to sleep! It wouldn't be bad if it weren't a constant topic of convo with her!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My neighbour is my MIL. We just fight all the time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• They are crack dealers!
    Anonymous

• MY NEIGHBOR (DURING THE SUMMER) THROWS HER ROTTEN TOMATOES IN MY YARD!! MY FRONT YARD!! I DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HER CAUSE SHE IS A OLD, I MEAN OLD LADY AND SHE LIVES ALONE, BUT IF IT WASNT FOR THAT, ID PICK THEM UP AND PUT THEM ON HER STEPS SO SHE WOULD"FIND" THEN WHEN SHE COMES OUT SHE WILL FIND THEM!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My one neighbor has 2 dogs that bark constantly! If they hear the back door open they bark, if my dog is out they bark. They are out nonstop. The people are drinkers, so they don't even pay any attention to how much they bark. Other neighbors, are 2 faced, and will mooch as much as they can. They also don't watch their kids when they are outside. They leave it up to their older daughter who is 8 to watch out for him. Or if the parents are outside, they are to busy drinking to know what their kids are up to. Sad.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• 3 of my Neighbors Died! I Miss them to NO end!! I Loved them with my whole Heart & they died! I have no Friends or Neighbors!! There's Nothing I wouldn't have done for them!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My Neighbors play Micheal Jackson really loud while their kids jump up and down it makes my pictures rumble.....No I have never told them and I dont think i would cause I know that I do something to bug them too......For the most part I am friendly with my neighbors
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 5:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009