how do u think of pregnant teens??

plz say it in the nicest way possible

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 5:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they didn't think, so I don't have to think anything of them either :-)
    Anonymous

• I think in most cases, it shows poor judgement. However, their actions during the pregnancy and after the baby is born is what sets them apart. It bothers me when teens get pregnant and have their parents raise their baby while they go and live like a normal teenager. If they step up and take responsibity, I don't think any negative thoughts towards them. All of that being said, in high school, a good friend of mine from church actually became pregnant at 16 and almost 10 years later, she is still an amazing mother and I have a lot of respect for her. It depends on the person, not really the age.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• If on accident? Then oh well, deal with it and get on with life

If on purpous? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU STUPID ***************.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LoL. "How" do I think of them? ...By concentrating my thoughts on the image or concept of a pregnant female adolescent.

"What" do I think of them? I think they have a long road ahead of them, and if they want to become mothers, they need to give it 110%, all the time -- educate themselves, find what is best for their baby and for themselves, and always put their focus on the needs of their child. I think they have just as much potential to be great mothers as a woman who is better prepared by age/or circumstance, but they will have to work harder to reach that potential because the odds are stacked against them. I wish them the best of luck though.
    nuclear_sugar

Answer by nuclear_sugar at 5:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What's the point of asking this question over and over and over again. Like anyone is going to say "they're the best."
    Anonymous

• Well, everyone makes dumb mistakes, but I only respect them if they own up to their mistakes and either take care of their baby or adopt them out to someone who will.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 5:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well, in some countries the girl HAS to get pregnant at 13 and she becomes a woman and she turns out to be very mature.

I know PLENTY of teen moms around here and theyre honestly a hell of a lot better moms than the older ones.

I got pregnant at 19, im due today and i turn 20 this friday.
    Ive honestly grown up so much from being pregnant!
    i dont think there is anything wrong whether its on purpose or accident. As long as they can take on the responsiblity and be a wonderful mother than rock on..

but if theyre going to be very irresponsible moms then boo they suck! lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Do you guys really have nothing better to do then to bash teen parents?? Wow.
    And I prefer that you don't refer to my son as a mistake. Thanks
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think wow, not only did you have sex.......but in this day and age EVERYONE should know about condoms and how to prevent pregnancy. So, the fact that you got pregnant-is.....well......stupid.
    Anonymous

This is exactly what I was thinking!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009