Why are guys such butt holes?

My fiance is drivin me freakin nuts. We been together almost 2 years and finally decided to get married this coming July, but he is acting like he doesn't want to. He won't tell his family and won't cut back spending to help pay for the wedding stuff( we live together). I don't know what to do I love him and want to marry him but not sure if he feels the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe the "wedding stuff" isn't important to him, just the marriage is. My husband and I agreed that the wedding wasn't necessary and it was just a waste of money. We took the money my parents had reserved for my wedding and we bought a house with it. The marriage was the important part of it for us and we are just as happy without spending thousands on just one day. Maybe that's how he feels. Talk to him about what's going on in his mind. If he didn't want to marry you, he probably wouldn't have asked. Maybe he has reasons for not telling his family. Only he knows what's going on in his head so don't assume anything, just ask him.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Just come out and ask him.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 5:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My husband has one but isn't one. Talk to him, tell him how you feel, be honest and expect the same from him. Good Luck!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• quoting DDry

The marriage was the important part of it for us and we are just as happy without spending thousands on just one day.

my wedding isn't gonna cost thousands about one thousand is more like it I just want a simple down home country wedding. btw I am the poster
    Anonymous

• That still may not be important to him. It may be the money, it may be that he doesn't want to stand in front of a bunch of people and be in the spotlight. The point is, you won't know unless you talk to him about it and not us.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Don't know why but they sure are. And I agree with the other moms ask him what's going on
    blessedmom415

Answer by blessedmom415 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Just talk to him and tell him how you are feeling
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sit him down and just ask him.Does he want to marry you honestly,maybe he feels pressure.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009