My fiance keeps bringing up the past.

more in specific that I whacked him with a frying pan because he was spending just about every night after work at his friend's houses and coming home an hour before bed. will he ever get over it? this happened 2 years ago and I have never done anything like it since (I was really mad at the because talking hadn't changed anything and it seemed like a good idea at the time).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If he wants to keep bringing it up, he needs to own up to his part. My husband thinks this joke is funny: Why does the b!tch have 2 black eyes? She didn't learn the first time. Ok, not everyone will think it's funny. BUT, next time he brings it up, ask him if he wants more frying pan.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol my mom gave me a cast iron skillet for my bridal shower & my aunt gave me a rolling pin. both had a note attatched saying 'not just for cooking. keep your man in line' ROFL I've never done that but I'd laugh next time he brings it up & JOKINGLY say 'do you need a reminder of that night?' while playful patting the skillet on your palm... LOL
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 5:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LMAO Was it cast iron or Teflon?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 6:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ~OP.Teflon. I'm thinking of replacing it because it is bent and the Teflon is coming off.
    Anonymous