very sluggish?

I am just hitting 17 weeks and I'm extremely tired and achy! :( Is this normal? It's my first and I've been through constipation, diarrhea, exhaustion and emotional ups and downs. ah! Is this expected or do you think something's wrong? All baby's and my tests are fine and I have been taking my vitamins, as well as a DHA supplement. Any ideas?

tinac79

Asked by tinac79 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats normal.
    Anonymous

• Totally normal. You will most likely go through stages of having very little energy and then loads of it! I wish there was a happy medium but there's not!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 6:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol sounds like youre pregnant. sorry its been so lame. there might be a nice little break for you coming up but then twords the end you might start to get miserable again. im in the home stretch and man i cant remember ever being so tired lol. good luck!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009