How does this happen?

How in the world does the silverware drawer organizer thingy get so frikin dirty when all you ever put in there is CLEAN silverware?!

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• good frigging question. I wonder that myself...it does get pretty gross though!! Maybe all the dirty fingers reaching in there to get the silverwear?
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What about the drain board where the dishes drip clean water? : ) This happens to me, I'm always having to clean it!
    Anonymous

• I have the same question about the drawer organizer. Maybe particles of food are still on the knives and forks from time to time, or maybe stuff drops off of the countertop when the drawer is open. Or general dust that is in the air, like when you have to dust the top of the refrigerator, it is dusty. The drain board though, no idea.

Answer by Bmat at 6:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lmao i wonder the same thing!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I never thought about it until now, but I don't have one of those things just a drawer with silverwear dumped in it, it never gets dirty, but I have no idea why it doesn't.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• that one has baffled me too!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I know. I have to wash the organizer out once a week and usually wash the drain board after every use. It's crazy...kinda makes you wonder how clean the air really isn't!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 6:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LOL I wonder that too. My big question for the past week was where are all my spoons. Then I caught my 22 month old hiding them in his room. Ten spoons hidden around his room. LOL Kids are crazy!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:33 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Your spoons huh? Well I'm down to 2 forks cause I think hubby is losing them. I wish I could blame my 2 year old.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Do you believe in ghosts?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009