I just saw a mom's profile pic on here that was inappropriate...wth is going on?!

Ok there are pictures of half naked moms on their profile pics, women breastfeeding......and you don't have a choice of seeing it! I was reading answers and there it is right in your face! The worst was a picture of a lady breastfeeding her looks like KID, NOT BABY, and it looks provactative....like a porno pic! Please, have some frickin taste or class! So my question is....are we allowed to report stuff like that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What pro-file??? I want to check it out.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 5:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• you can report it but its up to cafemom if it is inappropriate or not. and you do have a choice to not look at it.

and why does it matter if they are breastfeeding? who cares. get over it. its a freakin website grow up

ps you are SICK if you compare porno pics as you say, to a pic of a mother breastfeeding her child
    Anonymous

• do you see her nipples hanging out?
    if so then thats wrong and she wouldnt show off her "Nipples" but breast feeding is a beautiful thing and honestly if i saw it id honestly have respect becaue shes giving her child the best nutrician (and i cant spell that last word lol)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No, I dont have a choice to not look at it initially, because when you scroll through answers there it is in your face! And if it is tastefull, then post an intimate photo of you and your child breastfeeding all you want, but there are some that look sick. One lady was laying down with her shirt pulled down having her kid lean over and suck....and she looked like she was enjoying it a little too much....sorry but that is not classy. Keep that pic to yourself. Yes you are right, this is a website,for millions to see. So why the hell post something like that?
    Anonymous

• you should expect to see breastfeeding pics on this site, since it's a site for moms AND this should also be a site where they shouldn't worry about ppl like you getting all pissed off about showing breastfeeding pics
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hell, when my daughter is born, im gonna post a picture of me breastfeeding my child and im going to make a face that im enjoying it...im going to be enjoying the fact that im providing something healthy for my child and hopefully other women who see how EASY and how close i can feel to my child, maybe they'll want to breastfeed too...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Don't look at people's profile . . there's your choice!! Stop snooping around peoples pages and you won't get offended. Comparing breastfeeding to porn is the stupidest thing I have ever heard . . and you have the nerve to talk about something not being classy.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Can someone please tell me the pro file. I am just wondering what you all are talking about.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 6:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What question were u answering were u saw this? Aren't u over reacting?
    Anonymous

• Being a mom doesn't mean posting a breastfeeding pic. This is still a website, anyone can get on here....so posting a pic like that should be kept private. Plus not everyone wants to see that.
    Anonymous