What can i do about my bed time mover?

We have been trying to get my son to sleep in his own crib. We are having a major problem, he moves so much in his sleep. He moves so mush he ends up at the top of the crib laying the wrong way and wakes up screaming because he kicks his feet against the crib. I've tried putting his boppy around his lower half but that doesnt help. My son already wakes up 3 times a night to eat but now he's up every hour because of his moving! He is almost 5 months old and this mama needs some sleep! Advice is wanted and needed!
Thanks,
Sleepy mom

MasonsMom2008

Asked by MasonsMom2008 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have you tried a sleep postitioner? They have them at babies r us. It put like blocks of pillows on either side of him that way he can't wiggle as much.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Do you have a crib bumper in there? If not they sell those at Babies-R-Us too.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah, my baby is a wild sleeper too. He's all over that crib. Thank God for bumpers! He usually is in the corner shoved in it. He pushes hisself right up in the corner of the opposite end of the crib I laid him in and he repeats that several times during the night, but he doesn't wake up much. Maybe 2 times a night and I pop the pacifier in his mouth.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 6:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009