Where can i get the diet pill "Alli"?

How does it work i was just reading about it in a nother question id like some fresh answers if thats ok and how much is it could i order it online?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 6:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• wal-mart
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What section? And i just look for it or do i have to ask? and is it expensive?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ummm...you need to be AT LEAST 20 pounds over weight to use it (and you don't look as if you are that much over weight??), and it has a nasty little side effect. If you eat food with too much fat in it...you have poop just leak out of your butt. NO JOKE. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
    Anonymous

• **and yeah, at our Wal-Mart you have to ask the pharmasist to get it for you. You don't have to have a perscription, but they don't keep it in the aisles because people steal it maybe?
    Anonymous

• thats exactly what i want to lose 20 pounds and if i ned to i will try my haardest to not eat greesy food and i will use a pad like others have and i dont know if you saw my other question about laxatives since they go by so fast but i want something to make going to the bathroom easier as well as lose weight.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There is no magic pill, the only thing that you can do to lose weight and be HEALTHY is exercise! Sorry, I know that isn't what you want to hear, but that is what you need to do. No laxatives, no diet pills, exercise.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think maybe you have a problem.
    Anonymous

• i know i respect your answer and aprreciate it thank you but i also have hemroids and i will edit my question to explain but i have hemroids and not being able to go to the bathroom everyday or at least every other day gives me cramps.

What kind of problem?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• To be so desparate to lose weight that you are willing to take any kind of pill (ie: laxatives, alli) that just seems ridiculous. Have you even tried exercise? A healthy diet and exercise would help your digestion and help you be more regular. Eat more fiber and lots of veggies-you would definately have no problem going to the bathroom.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm sorry to say but I kind of totally agree with that!!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2009