Producing milk already?

I am 8 months pregnant (almost 32 weeks) and milk has already started to be produced. My husband noticed when we were in the shower that I had a white spot on my nipple and he wiped at it and it was milk. It is deff. not colostrum so why am I already making milk?? Could it be from having a child already? (I have a two yr old) Or does it mean I am having the baby soon?? lol Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i hope it's not a sign of having the baby soob b/c i'm only 20wks and i'm doing the same thing as you & i have a 2 y/o as well... idk :P BUMP
    Anonymous

• I noticed the same thing just a few days b4 I went n2 labor.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 6:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was producing milk at 5 months with my first pregnancy.... Just dont bother your breast. dont try to get the milk out. I did that and the dr said not to cause it can make your body think it's already in labor. It's normal though, just getting ready! Congrats!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 6:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009