Wii games

What are your favorite grown up wii games.
We just got the console today, whooooppeeeee!!!!!!!
Now Andrew has one first game, and then there are those that came with the whole package, the 4 sports ones. What else is out there that is fun for grown ups? I asked the dude at the store if there is any NCIS related, he said they only sometimes get CSI, and that's only used, they don't make those anymore, but I want something, that, me adult (sort of) will like. How is the wii fit or the personal trainer one? Thank you. Bea

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 6:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• I really do not like golf but the Tiger Woods golf is good and fun. I tend to like the kiddie games myself. We do not have the wii fit.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My boyfriend and his friend play the wii all the time! they only play one game and it's the mario soccer. They get so competetive and jump around. it quite annoying. I bought him an xbox 360 and he never plays it anymore
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 10:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love my Wii fit. We like to do the bowling game. We have one that has badminton and volleyball on it that is really fun.

amy7243

Answer by amy7243 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I liked the sims games. My husband and I took our vacation last year and did nothing but play that game.
    We have the wii fit and it is a crowd pleaser but it is a real work out
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I play the Wii Sport, I love the bowling. I also like to play Mario Kart. I have Brunswick Bowling, Wii Play and Wii Neighborhood.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 28, 2009