If today's problems pee you off, vent here, just for fun with current events

I'm reading some posts, getting hot in here today, huh?
Just for venting purposes and not bashing, let's play the more pissed off game.
So what if you are pissed someone got 8grand for a house, So what if you pay higher tax, So what if your neighbor is a freeloader.
Let's play the more pissed off game and see who is the most pissed off.
The winner gets Best Answer!!
CURRENT EVENTS ONLY-not religion, not relationships

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am pissed off that everybody in the whole world wants to come to America, live off of welfare and still speak their native language, wave the flag of their native country and yap about how good it was tn the "old country". Refuse to obey American laws, and call it their "culture" and then whine about being assimilated, and at the same time scream about how America needs to be the"Melting Pot" and refuse to "melt in".

I WIN!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm peed off the government thinks CFL bulbs are greener than incandescent and will ban them all by 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LOtKIIKcg
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Im on my PERIOD!

I win.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Im pissed off that you cannot have an intelligent debate without someone turning into a jerk because their freaking hormones are going crazy.

But bexi you win! lol
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm peed off that Obama is our President and in 93 days he and his administration are DESTROYING our country and everything that was once great about the USA. Can't even imagine what life will be like 1300+ days from today! ::sigh::
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

you lose.
    Anonymous

• I am pissed that the government wants to regulate education. Look it up. It is not mentioned in the Constitution - not once; however, they have interfered and made the situation 10 times worse because they tied money to learning. The government can kiss my whoha!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Name calling ticks me off and assuming. The state of our country and the need to continually blame an administration that is no longer in office. The fact that Obama has made a debt that will never be paid off. The dissolution of our Constitution and all that America stands for. The way I get up every morning to a new law being crammed down my throat. The fear that I feel everyday that all that I worked so hard for can be wiped out from under me in a blink of an eye. That the government can spend spend and spend but expect the people to cut down more and more. That people come here and don;'t want to become citizens the way it should be done. And, that I have to Press 1 for English when I make a call. THIS IS AMERICA AND OUR LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH!!!!
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• writeon is a typical liberal...when they can't think of anything intelligent to say, they swear, stomp their feet, and run away. real mature! lol
    Anonymous

• I don't like it when I hear all our problems blamed solely on the Democrats or Republicans. I think both parties have done a fine job of screwing things up in between their bids for reelection.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009