• In the Spotlight:

Induced?

If you where induced did you have to have a csection? If so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, I was induced both pregnancies and both my babies came out of va-jay-jay
    Anonymous

• No I did not. My water broke on its own and my labour wasn't progressing at all. After 24 hrs of nothing happening I have been given pitocin to trig the contractions.

In most cases women are being induced to start the labour or to make it progressing faster.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 6:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yes i was induced and yes i had a c section bc the cord was around her neck.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i was 8 days over due and had my water broken. then after 28 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing i had to have a c section. aol that work for nothin! oh well at least he came out healthy with a nice round head lol.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• oh and that csection was emergency cuz they said he had an infection cuz he had an elevated heartrate (which i feel like an elevated heartrate should be expected when he was working that hard!) and it turned out he didnt have an infection after all.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i kinda induced myself after doing reflexology on my ankles almost all day and then having sex later that night . I was only 1 cm dilated and after 10 hours of labor, only 3 cm dilated. plus after the epidural my sons heart rate dropped after each contraction. so it was an emergency c section. btw even though I was in labor, the dr. tried to help with pitocin and breaking my water. still didnt help.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was induced three times, my kids never wanted to come out, I had all of them vagianally
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was induced twice and both were born vaginally without pain meds.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had a c-sec.
    Anonymous

• im being induced on tuesday....ill let you know if u send me a message =D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009