problem wit hpics looking crappy after downloading on CM homepage

I have a problem - when I download pics on CM they look like very low quality - especially details like face features, small object everything is distress (cant find the right words).
The pics look plane and ugly.

Anyone knows what to do to prevent it from happening?
I want them to look like they do on my pc :(
Thanks.

polkamama

Asked by polkamama at 6:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes.... put your pics on flickr and upload from there. CM upload on pictures is horrible.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• CM makes your file smaller and therefore makes pictures grainy darker and plain ugly. If you are posting to groups use and outside source like Flickr.com or photobucket. You can just copy and paste your pics and they are beautiful, when uploading to the normal cafemom homepages unfortunately they haven't fixed it so we can outsource those pictures. Hope that helps.
    naymommy

Answer by naymommy at 6:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• you can try getting another program to fix your pictures with. Picture it 9 works great (if you use it, you can resize your image so it helps keep it from looking to grainy), and well as brighten, etc. PM me if you choice to download it, and I can walk you through what it does.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009