My boyfriend

is believing his "cousins" when they're saying "I cheated on him".
I didn't but he just won't belive me..
What do I do?
I tried to tell him I didn't but he won't even believe me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him if he cheated.. the guilty is always the accuser
    Anonymous

• Bleh- no point in trying to prove it to him. If he doesnt want to trust you, then thats no man I would want to be with.. Why are his cousins saying this?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Because they don't like me and don't want to see me happy!
    Anonymous

• The following may be hurtful, so I apologize in advance. It is not said to hurt, but I don't see how it cannot.:

If he doesn't believe you, it must be because there is something else going on in his mind. He's already decided you aren't for him, for example. Disbelieving you is only an excuse. Try some time apart and see if it makes him change his mind. But because of my suspicion that there is something else going on in his life or mind and the disbelieving is only an excuse, I don't think I'd try very hard but go on with life without him, and I also think I'd be distrustful about him if he has this attitude.

Answer by Bmat at 6:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2009