Husband vs. Ex-Boyfriend

My ex-boyfriend stated to me that he saw my husband in the grocery store with another woman. My husband says that my ex is just saying that to get me not to trust him and leave him. And my ex-boyfriend says that my husband is just denying it because he dont want to be honest. Who should I believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• also men get deffensive when they do something wrong and get caught.they deny it and get angry at you because you found out
    pisces_chick89

Answer by pisces_chick89 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I would do some research on that. Check the computer? Do you have a kid w your ex? Is your ex bitter about you guys not being together? Your husband has a reason to lie...he is married. Does your ex have a reason to lie?...thinks to think on
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Who do you trust more? If you cant trust your husband over your EX, there is something wrong there.. I dont know your ex, your husband or you.. but I know if that were to happen to me, I couldnt trust my ex over my current SO.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• um your husband! the ex boyfreind is an ex for a reason right? and why out of the blue would he be telling you this?
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 6:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with worriedmommy06
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I vote Hubby
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i agree with the other moms. yeah it seems too much like you need to find out a little bit more information. it depends how long since you talked to your ex.. how long u guys brokeup.. if u were really in love. it also depends on the relationship your SO has with you. if hes never home.. then who knows but i dont think the grocery store is the best place to be and "cheat". then again, find out which grocery store.. maybe ask the managers to see the survilance camera.. who knows maybe you should get them both together and look at them in the eye.. or maybe not cause that might cause a problem. anyways im hope i helped, keeep digging for infomation.. question your SO.
    Anonymous

• I questioned my hubby about it and he denied it and got upset with me for questioning him about it. He says he has been at work all day. My ex does have a reason to lie to me because he wants me back but he said he would put that on his grandmother so i kinda believed it then.
    Anonymous

• Make ur husband swear on the holy bible.. and
    if he lies..
    god will take care of it :)
    Anonymous

• Not sure of that one...I'd do some spying, though.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 7:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009