I was just wondering (for moms with more then 2 kids)

Is it really hard to go from 2 to 3 kids? and How did you know you were ready to have a 3rd I want another baby but I am not sure we are ready for another one I have a 3 year old and a 18 month old. Just any advice thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have three and I found it to be much harder going from 1 to 2, because the 1st is so used to you being with them and not having to share you, adding a 3rd didn't make much of a difference for me.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I found 2 to 3 the hardest since that is the point were you no longer have enough hands and laps. 1 to 2 was easy and anything after 3 just adds to the chaos.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I didn't think it was hard going from 2 to 3, and there is only 11 months between the last two. And I knew we were ready for a third because the pregnancy test told me we were. (our last two were surprises lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• For me, personally, it was harder to go from 3 to 4. Probably because there is a 3 1/2 year difference between #3 and #4. My first 3 kids were each a year apart so there was never time to get used to 1 or 2 kids and I didn't have time to think about it. We didn't plan them that way. My oldest was 15 months when my son was born. She was 28 months and my son was 13 months when my 2nd daughter was born. My kids will be 9, 8, 7 and 3 1/2 when our 5th baby is born later this year and I expect it to be like the last...hard because I'm used to sleeping all night and not needing baby stuff anymore. We've been done with diapers for 6 months, haven't used bottles in 2 years and no sippies in a year. So, for me, it will be hard to get back into "baby mode".
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2009