ARE YOU A NO-GOOD HOMEWRECKER?!

DO YOU SLEEP WITH MARRIED MEN AND THINK IT'S A GREAT CHALLENGE TO BREAK UP MARRIAGES AND FAMILIES LIKE THAT? IF SO YOU ARE A PIECE OF S**T! GO TO HELL! I HATE ALL OF YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HO BAGS THAT DO THIS TO US?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Man, what happened to you?
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 7:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• umm you need to breath hun
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Let her vent. There are some very shady nasty women out there. Women do not trust your man with anyone.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• wow yeah what happened mama? to answer you...no i'm not one of those, never will be
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious what happened to me...more details...best friend and husband caught in the act. SLUT!
    Anonymous

• Giiirrl I can feel ya!
    I have been down that road where a women has fucked things up for me many times.
    This world is filled with nasty, rude, messed up people.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 7:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Depends on you your asking...if you ask my husbands ex than yes I am. lol

No I'm a good person who met a man who was not married to his ex and she was in a drug rehabilitation program and he worked got custody of his kids and provided a home and stability and during this transition for him... we met...fell in love... I supported him through some tuff times and we got married had a baby and the rest is history.

Sorry, for whatever you are going through, I've been there too...But keep this in mind a women can not steal another womens boyfriend/ husband if he is happy in his relationship. If he's got taken from you than that's what he wanted.
    Anonymous

• OK...I get that you are mad...but why is this all directed at her??? Why is she a slut, but you say nothing about your hubby?? It's HIS fault too! He is the one that stepped out on you.
    Anonymous

• Yup. As usual, anger is being directed at the wrong person. Blame the one who betrayed you not the other woman who owes nothing to begin with.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• That is cold. Taking someones husband is not cool at all.
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009