star jones hid her weightloss surgery fact. any 1 think it was wrong to

I'm wondering.. star jones lost so much weight at 1 point and denied weight loss surgery and as a big girl it think she lied to us saying she did it natural which gave me hope that I can loose it with out bypass surgery. I was let down when she finally came out with it . How do you feel .

maramp

Asked by maramp at 7:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I know its so old but she was on a news buzz show about celebs hidden secrets and if its so old don't bother to respond loser . And no I didn't stop losing weight cuz of her I was just saying losing weight takes hard work and to say oh I did it natrualy is a cop out . Just wondering how others felt and btw if its private why come out with the truth just keep it to your self and keep em guessing. Thanx for the wise ass answers . Hardy har har
    maramp

Answer by maramp at 7:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• This is way old news
    Anonymous

• .....she lied? lol i knew she had surgery there is no way she didnt lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• LOL I was gonna say wasn't this last year or even earlier when this was going on?
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think it's nobody's business but her own and she didn't have to tell anyone. Are you suggesting you were in the process of losing a bunch of weight until you read about her surgery and now you've suddenly gained it all back in the time it took to read the article?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with the opening post. If she didn't want to disclose how she lost weight then she should have said so. I don't respect liers.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009