Where could I get a stash of cloth diapers for pretty cheap? I want fitteds and covers, but do NOT have the funds to pay for the expensive brand name ones...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• ebay!!!!! you can buy new ones for $10 each!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Target and Walmart both sell them for pretty cheap. If you're in an area where there's a Burlington Coat Factory with a Baby Depot, they sell their stuff for even cheaper than Target or Walmart.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• www.cottonbabies.com is a great website. i no longer cd. I have some covers if you're interested pm me! I'll sell them for super cheap.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Fitteds can be pricey. I used prefolds and covers at first and you could get a whole stash(it would be small but workable) for $80ish from www.little-lions.com
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• check to see if there is a diaperservice in your area they sell real good diapers for cheep and may know if a mom that is getting rid of covers that are to small for there baby, check out the LLL breadtfeeding group in your area lots of mom sell there baby stuff they have out grown. I had about 1-2 dozen diapers and 3-5 covers for all of my kids I just did wash every other day of diapers but i didnt mind.
    errjsmom

Answer by errjsmom at 8:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I used bulk ones from Wal-Mart. They are cheap and sturdy. The rubber pants and pins are there too. I think the return to clothe diapers is funny. You save landfill space but use more water. It's such a trade off. Don't forget a diaper pail, Dreft detergent to put in the water in the pail to soak those diapers and get used to rinsing them out in the toilet. Sometimes it takes several flushes, but you can get the poop off. It is a committment to use cloth. Break down and use disposable ones on a trip because clothe diapers are not for traveling.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There are always swaps on mothering.com
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2009