maybe baby question

i had my period on the 12th thro th 15th it was very light. Than today i had very light spotting,. like a few streks than was gone... any comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• on any birthcontrol? maybe inplantation bleeding? or an abnormal month...
    wait a week or so and take a preg test....or make a doc appointment to see... are you trying to conceive? Good luck sweety!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• If this is your first pg.,this is normal and you may spot some more later on.My granddaughter did the dame thing and the doctor told her this was normal. Don't worry so much,keep the faith.judyplove
    judyplove

Answer by judyplove at 8:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• well i have a one year old. and my husband and i decied to try for another, but than about two weeks ago we decided to stop trying, and than i had the spotting lol so i have an app on monday for blood work so we will see :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009