How did you fall in love?

What made you fall in love with your husband. boyfriend? Story time!!!

Augusta

Asked by Augusta at 7:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I realized I loved him when I said my feet were cold and he turned up the heat to blow on the floor of his truck...and my bare feet.

Really.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I met him at his work and he just completely opened up to me. It was like talking to an old friend...
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I realized I loved him when our boss handed me a paper he had hand-written to review and I felt as though I'd been hit in the head. I couldn't focus my eyes. I knew immediately what had happened. I sat there for a long while just staring at the paper. Until then we'd been good friends.

Answer by Bmat at 8:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• He dropped his pants and it was love at first sight. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• lol, we hung out alot in high school.... did illegal things ; went to parties; you know
    i just knew.. so we started dating 2/08. then couldn't take it anymore and eloped 3/09 :)
    expecting our first... also i can happily say he is the one i have *BEEN* with :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I fell in love with my husband when I got to know him and saw that he is truly the most caring person I have ever met. And he loves me more than anything. I am really lucky :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hmm, i don't know. We got were friends, then we started going out and then before i knew it would give my life for him.

I just fell.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hes not my husband or boyfriend but he is most definantly the LOVE OF MY LIFE! it was Love at first sight!! The first time i held him, i knew i would NEVER feel any deeper LOVE than at that moment!
    lol I love my baby more than anything in the world!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 8:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• We were friends for a couple years. Then just outa the blue I had these strong feeling for him then I knew it was ment to be:)
    Anonymous

• How did I fall in love with my husband? I met the right guy. We compliment each other. When one of us is really stressed, the other is calm. We go through the same emotions, but not at the same time, so we help each other. We just fell in love.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 22, 2009