should i be worried?

my ds was born with a undecended testi, he 4 months old now and it sorta comes and goes, and i just dont know if i should be worried about it or not. any advice?

kasiface

Asked by kasiface at 7:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What do the doctors say about it?? If they havent said anything then i wouldnt think you should worry- theyd let you know if it was serious right??? id like to think... id hope...
    i personally have no idea... but def bug the doc about it.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 8:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My son was born with this and it really didnt cause him any harm as we could see. The doctor did tell us that when he got to be 2 he would have the testical surgery to repair it and that it wasnt definite that it would be fixed completely. At the age of 2, my son had the surgery and guess what, it comes and goes AGAIN! The surgeon told us that is happens ALOT and that when he gets older this could cause alot of problems such as low sperm count, not having enough sperm coiunt to make babies and such. My son is now 6 and sees the doctor once a year over this because in the near future he will have another surgery to try and see if they cant fix it once again
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009