Period cramps at 10 weeks?

is this normal? theres no blood and its just feels like im going to start my period and my lower back hurts? and i have ovarain cysts to could that be why my ovarys are hurting? not bad pain just period pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal to have cramping, it's your uterus stretching.
    Peytonsmom09

Answer by Peytonsmom09 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• im 9 weeks and im in the same situation!! this is my second and i didnt have any symptoms with my daughter but i am with this one! ive been having them since i was about 5 weeks! i think its normal!
    KimberlyAnn85

Answer by KimberlyAnn85 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Cramping in early pregnancy is usually nothing for a woman to get worried about. Actually you can be comforted by it as your body is probably preparing as it should to sustain the pregnancy :) If its getting too hard to handle and you are noticing bleeding then consult with your OB/GYN immediately.
    Some people feel cramps shortly after they conceive as the egg is implanting. In your case its more likely cramping caused by growing uterus. In 2nd trimester the cramping is called round ligament pain caused by expanding and growing muscles under uterus in order to support the weight of your uterus and baby as it grows :)
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 9:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009