Beware: This is Rated 'R'!!! - How do you master your position when on top during lovemaking WITHOUT YOUR LEGS CRAMPING UP??!!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm wondering if the cramping is a lack of potassium. Try eating more bananas and other foods with it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol i usually dont by try having him hold his hands up in a comfy position and hold on to them and ride... lol what i do when i have that problem, not usually
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• try diff positions if your legs start cramping...face his toes, lay on top instead of sitting, move legs to more of a position you could just stand up in (instead of i'm assuming on your knees)...there are plenty of ways to be on top and not just the same position, and you may find that you guys like a certain way more or is more fun for you.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Strengthen those thigh muscles, get back on that horse, thats how you fix it
    Vivian63

Answer by Vivian63 at 8:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Read the kama sutra for many positions
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I couldn't wait to see these answers!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I can only go a few minutes, then my legs (calves mostly) burn & I have to stop.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Prior to taking the driver's position on top, you need to exercise, stretch and get your legs in shape, so you can squat above your lover and take his meat when you want it, how you want it, and as long as you need it, or as long as he can take it. Guys love it if you can take charge of their manhood and make them c*m with a vengence!!! Yee haw, ride em cow girl!!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 8:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Practice makes Perfect.
    Anonymous