baby movement

So I have been able to feel my baby moving for almost 2 weeks now (im about 17 weeks) and i havent felt him AT ALL today...is something wrong? Or course they were never strong feelings, since its so early, jsut little flutters, but ive felt it every day until now =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's not uncommon at this early stage. The baby will get into a position that means you can't feel the flutters but that doesn't mean that activity isn't going on. As time progresses and there is less room you will feel more and more. Your concern is normal, just don't turn normal into obsession and fear. Enjoy your pregnancy! www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It's probably okay. I'm in my second pregnancy and six months along, some days the baby is just more active than others. If you are really worried, call the doc, but your baby is probably just fine.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Thanks so much! Im not stressing out-im going to the dr. tomorrow anyways, so i will talk to her then =) just wanted to know if it were normal or not!
    Anonymous

• ps.. babies also go through "growth spurts" so to speak where some days they are non stop and other days they sleep non stop for growing, etc. usually around the time you are in!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009