baby movement

I am 32 weeks... I am used to my baby moving the most in the morning and at night, but lately I haven't been feeling her really kicking much at those times. I feel her move, but it's not like before. I heard that when the baby gets bigger they run out of room to just kick like they used to.. but it kind of makes me nervous. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow just so I can have some peace of mind, but I am just wondering if any of you have experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First, try not to worry. It's at this time that the baby is using all her energy for the last few weeks of growth and settling into a position for birth. And you are correct in assuming that there is not much room to throw those kicks and punches you are so accustom to feeling. As long as you are feeling some movement don't be overly concerned. Your doctor will examine you and give you all the reassurance you need. www.newmommyteesandjeans.com

Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:39 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It's so common. Just like you said and the doc will reassure you of what you already know...baby is gettin kinda cramped. Baby will make you stretch but not to the point where she has all kinds of room to roll around. Now she is putting on weight and getting ready to sink down into your hips.

lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2009