Green Tea

HAS ANYONE TRIED GREEN TEA OR USING IT NOW? I MEAN THE TEA THO AND NOT THE PILLS. I DON'T LIKE TAKING PILLS. ANYWAY,HAS IT WORKED FOR YOU? I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT BUT I DON'T KNOW. A FRIEND OF MINE LOST 30 LBS IN 5 WEEKS. I'M LOOKING TO LOSE 20 LBS.
ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT.

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 8:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Green tea is a wonderful antioxidant - this means that it is a good way to help your body get rid of toxins from the air that we breathe and the food that we eat. Losing weight is another story. Diets don't work; lifestyle changes do. Start slowly and change the way that you shop, cook and eat. Start by drinking at least 8 8ounce glasses of water a day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables everyday in a rainbow of colors. Sop buying the whites (white bread, white rice, white pasta, you get the idea). Work your way up to 7 servings of whole grains a day. If you do all of this, You will lose weight, have more energy and be healthier. I have tons of family-friendly, budget-friendly, tasty recipes; feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i wonder if arizona green tea is just as goood as the lipton one...which one are you talking about?im very interested
    Anonymous

• Green tea helps with ridding the body of toxins & you do lose water weight at first. Then you tend to lose only a couple of pounds because you are drinking enough liquids to lower your appetite & then you eat less. It is not a magic drink.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Weight watchers? Worked for me!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 28, 2009