**MATURE SUBJECT MATTER** How do you get your man to have sex with you while you're on your period?

My man won't touch me while I'm menstruating, but it seems to be the time I'm most aroused...how do I get him to have sex with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't like to do it on my period, but you could try using an instead cup. You can buy them at Walgreens and it's an alternative to a pad/tampon. It's a cup that goes inside you and sits right under your cervix, so you wouldn't be leaking anything, if it's in right he won't even know it's there.
    Anonymous

• Do it in the shower.
    Anonymous

• I don't ask for sex that time of the month! Seems a lil gross and messy for my liking!
    Anonymous

• Yeah the shower is the best spot to do it...because the water will rinse you constantly he wont even know....try it out! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Idk.... my dh thinks when he ejaculates its more intense when we have sex while i'm on my period. i usually don't though, its a mess. lol. tell him it could be more intense :) he might give!
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You shouldn't do it that time of month you're more prone to infections
    Anonymous

• im more aroused when im on my period too but no way will my man touch me I just have to deal with it
    Anonymous

• My DH likes it when I'm on my period b/c he says it makes it more slipper and is better than lube.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• *i don't think slipper is a word, but you know what i mean.
    ABPeterson

• Make him want it. Seduce him. Take charge. Don't even let him know until it has already happened. Then he'll realize it wasn't so bad.
    Anonymous