TIME TO POTTY TRAIN?

MY SS WILL BE 2 IN JUNE. ABOUT A MONTH OR TWO AGO HE STARTED SAYING POO POO AND GOING TO THE BATHROOM, WHEN WE WOULD ASK IF HE NEEDED TO PEE OR POO POO HE'D RUN TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE WE WOULD. HE ONLY POOPED ONCE IN THE TOILET. WE BOUGHT PULL UPS BUT DIDNT REALLY HELP. WELL BM SAID SHE'D TRY BUT SHE WASNT GONNA WASTE TIME WITH PULL UPS! SO THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DIDNT EVEN WANNA TRY SHE SAID IT WAS TO EARLY AND JUST GIVE IT UP FOR A WHILE. WELL SATURDAY MORNING WE WOKE UP TO HIM LAYIN IN BED WITH OUT HIS DIAPER AND POOPED ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND PEED ALL OVER HIS BED. SUNDAY THE SAME THING HAPPEND. DH & I THINK ITS TIME TO START TRYING AGAIN BUT BM SAYS SHE'S NOT GONNA TRY RIGHT NOW CAUSE SHE DONT THINK HE'S READY? WHAT DO YOU LADIES THINK? IS HE READY OR NOT? ANY IDEAS ON HELPING HIM DO IT? WE HAVE HIM 4 DAYS AND HER 4 DAYS SO HOPEFULLY AFTER HE STARTS DOING IT HERE SHE'LL OPEN HER EYES AND GET OFF HER LAZY ASS AND HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ALSO WANTED TO ADD THAT HER OTHER SON WAS ALMOST 4 1/2 WHEN SHE FINALLY POTTY TRAINED HIM. SHE SAID SHE'S NOT GONNA FUSS WITH POTTY TRAINING OR PULL UPS CAUSE IT DIDNT WORK FOR HER OTHER SON. I DONT WANT SS BEING 5 YEARS OLD AND WEARING DIAPERS!
    Anonymous

• potty training is an everybody thing.everyone needs to get on board with this lil guy. He is so ready but cause his mommy is telling him no he is insecure about it. Just keep practicing with him as much as you can and try to get it through to bm's head!!! GL!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wrote a detailed blog today about how I got my son trained.  I hope this helps many others.

http://raisingrocco.today.com/2009/04/23/potty_trained_under_two/

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 8:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009