My husband has a fetish.....

Ok, I really need some advice, and this is NOT a joke post. Last week I was cleaning our bedroom and I found his porn stash, but in it was something really disturbing, it was called 'Fecal Fantasies', I mean really sick stuff. So anyway, I confronted him about it, and he told me it was something he was always really turned on by, but afraid to ask me about. So, I guess my question is , what should I do about this? I really want to satisfy my Dh, but I don't know if i could go through with this! Any advice would be good thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• if you are comfy go ahead, if not don't do it =]
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think its awesome that you want to please him but don't go outside your comfort zone.
    Anonymous

• tell him you're sorry but you just aren't comfortable with it. don't make him get rid of anything, that will force him to hide stuff from you. but just tell him it will have to remain a fantasy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I got to ask, is he specifically asking for anal sex? Or to play with fecal matter during anal sex? I guess I am confused.

The anal sex thing is up to you, alot of women like it ALOT! But the fecal matter theng, eh, maybe not that goes beyond just playing with eachother, and introduces some discusting bodily fluids, or worse...
    Anonymous

• what is it? i mean i get it has to do with poop but like... you eat it? you poop on him?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• A lot of ppl get into Scat. Read up on it online

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No, I did'nt mean anal, he wants me to, um, go in his mouth. Thats why I'm a little unsure about this.
    Anonymous

• There are fetishes and then there are FETISHES! That is pretty far out...I mean, if you are comfortable go for it, but is there any health risk to him?? Does he want to *gulp* eat it??
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Poop in his mouth? Oh hell no...I could never do such a thing. You'd think about it everytime you two kissed!!
    Anonymous

• There are health risks: e-coli poisoning is not a joke!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2009