• In the Spotlight:

What part of the day do you dread the most? Morning, Afternoon, or night time?

I find it that night time is the worst part of the day for me. Dinner, dishes, cleaning the mess,than bath time, than trying to get my toddler and my infant to bed by 8. I just hate it!

Luckylady32807

Asked by Luckylady32807 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• As of right now, night time. My boyfriend works 3rd shift from 8pm-6am, and I'm at home with a 5 week old! I'm getting used to it, it just sucks being the one that always has to get up with her. My relief is when he's off work, than he stays up at night and at least I get a solid 8 hours of sleep!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wish I could get my two year old to bed by eight. He has fought sleep since day one! I guess I should have been ready for it, his dad and I are both night people. But it does make night the worst part of my day!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• morning!!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• afternoon. it's when mariah is most active and needs all the attention. usually at night she calms down and gets ready for bed.

i love mornings because her daddy wakes up early and lets me sleep in
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 9:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree... at night my kids are wound up,my hubby is getting ready to leave for work, of course he never knows where his clothes are and seems to think everyday they may have walked off the hanger and out of the closet, making his lunch/dinner, dinner for the kids and I, dishes, toys all over, picking up constantly, baths, trying to get the kids settled down, and asleep! MAYBE a shower for myself if Im lucky!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 9:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It all a blur.................. :) I love night time when my 3 hell raisers are in bed and I can go to SLEEP!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I HATE the nightime--I work FT so when I get into the house Nathan wants my attention, the dog, etc and then I have to think about what to make for dinner!! It's total chaos and I wish I could handle it better than I do!
    laura30261

Answer by laura30261 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Afternoon. It's just so freakin' hectic. And I always seem to get really tired right around 2:00.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 12:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I dread the evening. 5 PM - 7 PM is the most BORING time of the entire day.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 1:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Morning, I've always been a late nighter.
    So having an early morning guy is killer for me.
    Jerebearsmommy

Answer by Jerebearsmommy at 2:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2009