does anyone else think leann rimes is ugly?

yet they say she is so beautiful in megazines and stuff...I find it odd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think she's ugly. I personally think Melissa Joan Hart is ugly and I can't seem to figure out why she is a "star." She isn't a good actress either.
    Anonymous

• My friend and I had a discussion about this... she is ALMOST pretty. What I mean is she isnt ugly, but she really isnt pretty either. She is on the verge of being beautiful but falls just a little short.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• not to be rude but I think it looks like she has a slight case of down sydrome. not that that would make her ugly but that's just what she looks like to me.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't classify her as beautiful - she's a very average looking girl who has the money to get all dolled up so she looks nice, but not beautiful.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no.
    I think sub-literacy is ugly. I think being so media brainwashed that you call anyone less than perfect ugly is ugly.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• she kind of has a pig nose
    Anonymous