omfg guess what

im fat. how do i loose weight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.... me too!!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• im fat too NO JUNK FOOD EAT RIGHT HEALTHY FOODS
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• OMG - I was just thinking same thing. When I have had enough I use slim fast - the weight always comes right off. In case you are wondering and dont feel like writing back : follow the directions on can. Do exactly what it says. Works for me every time. I will drop 20 pounds in a blink. --- well not that fast but you know what i am saying.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I LOVE YOU!! <33

did you know:
    "More fun per ton"
    and
    "More cushion for the pushin"

so more love for you <333 =D

sometimes i wish i was fat...cuz then id body slam other b*tches
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm fat too!! Junk food just seems to jump into my mouth!! It's the oddest thing!! LOL!

Seriously though...I was on the right track a few months ago...I was working out and watching what I ate...I lost 18 pounds. Life got in the way and BAM! I'm getting fat again. So I started back at the gym yesterday. I am going with my best friend tonight to show her the ropes. I am trying SO HARD to eat better...I usually don't eat too bad...I just get hungry at about bed time and well, I do munch. I hate that! Another thing I do...I cut out all soda and only drink water. It helped the last time when I lost all that weight.

Good luck!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 9:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol eew
    Anonymous

• holding balloonsI am too, I had cancer of the thyroid. Gained 150 pounds in a few short months. It really bothered me at first. I just about went nuts. Then someone told me that if I don't love myself no one would love me for what I am. I am a God loving, God fearing Christian and I love life and everyone. I have a lot of friends who check up on me every day. For awhile I felt so alone but not since I learned to love myself. I still have wants and desires. Live every day as if it were your last. Love life and your self. God Bless.

POMMOM335

Answer by POMMOM335 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Weight Watchers. Limit fast food and soda. Drink lots of water, watch your portions. Exercise.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had an eating disorder for over a decade and now that I have had 2 kids and I'm ACTUALLY a little overweight, I'm going nuts. I actually try not to think too much about it so I don't resort to my old ways, but I have looked at foods that burn more calories to digest than what are in them and I'm trying to work them into my diet to beef up my meals and then have them on hand to snack on in place of high calorie foods. Here is a link to a small list...I can't find the bigger list off hand, but I'm sure if you google, you'll be able to find it:

http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/negative-calorie-foods.html
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2009