Three year old flipping people off! How can anyone find this cute or funny??

I went with my sons preschool group today on a field trip to be a chaparone. When I was taking pictures of the 4 kids I was in charge of one of the little boys kept flipping off the camera and laughing his head off about it. He is three years old!! It has to be something he learned from his parents or another adult caregiver. When I asked him to stop so I could take one good picture he just laughed and called me a "stupid bitch". How can anyone allow their 3 year old to speak this way and think it is cute??

aprilmommy123

Asked by aprilmommy123 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would spank my kids ass if he spoke that way!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Hmm well I would think it was cute/funny if the 3-yr old did it once without realizing it was bad, but no not cute or funny at all if he kept doing it and was actually saying stupid bitch to you. Sounds to me like his parents don't watch their mouths around him which is so trashy in my opinion. Its not that hard to choose better words, especially around a child.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• That's not cute at all, I know a kid just like that in my sons preschool, he tell my son the teachers are so sexy, and check out thier ass, it's terrible, then my son comes to me to ask what he's even talking about, what's worse is that the granfather/caregiver just ignores it. Sometimes I think I should say something but I don't think it would even make a difference.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It is a scary world out there, you would be surprised at the shit people think is funny for their children to do. My DH knew a guy whose son got his fingers caught in the top of an alluminum pop can, and they thought it was so funny they took a picture of it. Scary scary world!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009